Civic Numbers

A proper and properly placed Civic Address Sign greatly assists emergency assistance to locate your residence. If you reside in East Hants, Municipal By-Law (opens in PDF ~ Adobe Reader required) requires you to have a Civic Address Sign. If you resided in HRM Civic Address By-Law & Policy also requires you to have a civic sign posted.

Signs may be ordered through most Fire Departments or if you live in Enfield, directly from Todd by emailing your request to